Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just some thoughts...

Here are some random thoughts for your enjoyment:


--Laughter changes everything and makes almost every situation better.

--Complaining is a waste of time; it does not change the circumstance, it brings everyone down and it just makes things harder.

--Crude jokes and bathroom humor are not funny-- whenever I am around people who think otherwise, I see it as a sign of immaturity.  Sad, but true.

--I wish I could have a chance to fly like a bird.  Sometimes I wish I could just grow wings and fly around my neighborhood and just see what it feels like.

--I want to have a pet lion someday.  Also, those little hoppy birds that are always around outside restaurant tables.  You know what I'm talking about.  They are usually really fat and can hardly fly.  Yeah.  Love those. 

--This world is beautiful, and life is a gift.  

4 comments:

  1. sometimes potty jokes are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you're the best person alive Audge

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THOSE FAT HOPPY BIRDS. YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW. WHAT. DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT LOVE THEM TOO. Don't do this.

    ReplyDelete