Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WOW YOU BIG BABIES

OK OK I KNOW I AM A CRAPPY BLOGGER.

I'm working on it. This is such a random and new thing for me that I sometimes forget about it, ok? STOP CRYING. I'm here and I'm writing--as you already noticed.

ANEEWAYS. So these last few weeks have been ridiculous and insane. I don't even know what in the world I'm doing sometimes--it just all happens to me. I went to Lake Powell with my family in July, and then two weeks later, an old friend that I haven't seen or hung out with for years asked me if I wanted to go to Lake Powell again with her family a few weeks later. So I thought, why not? I'm going to be working my head off in school this fall and won't have time to take off, so why not stock up on the vacations now? Basically I was birthed in Lake Powell and I will probably die there someday. It's one of my favorite places in the world.

Hmm...what else should I tell the world of internet readers that are apparently so fascinated with my life? Well, I'm really excited and scared for this fall semester because 1) I have a pretty nice fat plate of difficult classes that might or might not slap me in the face: Chemistry, Physics, Math, Mission Prep, and another that I can't remember at the moment, and 2) I have a plan about how I am going to spend each day and what I am going to get done. So basically, I am excited for the plan, but scared about the difficulty of the classes.

Here's the plan. I have my days basically set up in this order: I get up at 6:30 or so, run, or walk or jump rope or tight rope or scooter or skateboard or float around the neighborhood--and by all that I mean, some sort of exercise. Then I'll get ready for my first class (which starts at 8) and then head out. Most days of the week I will get out of class at 10 or so. From there, I'll be in the lib. And by that I mean, the library. I'll stay there kicking homework trash until I am finished or until my brain is too exhausted to continue, and then I'll head home (which hopefully won't be later than 5 or 6). THEN, I have all night to HANG OUT WITH THE BEST ROOMMATES IN THE WORLD....well, minus the one who is married JOSEPHUS and the one who is going on a mission KEN FACE SAVAGE...both of whom I MISS LIKE MAD.

Oh, and did I mention that when I said "all night" I meant until 10:30...cause THAT'S WHEN I'M GOING TO BED. Shocking I know, but true. If you have just passed out with shock after reading that sentence, please revive yourself. It will happen. I will do it. Sleep is important, and if I want to get straight A's this semester (which is another part of the plan), I need to sleep enough, and be on a good schedule. Another reason for my bedtime schedule--I was reading about it in the Doctrine and Covenants earlier this summer--you guys probably know the scripture, chapter 88:124 that says "...retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated." I read that earlier this summer and it really hit me that I need to be obedient to that counsel. So I'm going to. 'nuff said.

Well, I have to get ready for work. WOO! PILLS!!

Goodbye for now.



2 comments:

  1. i love reading your blog because it sounds just like you talk. nuff said. also, i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last sentence "WOO! PILLS!" makes it look like you are on drugs.

    And I refrained from laughing when you said you will get up at 6.30 and go to bed at 10.30. DUDE! I BELIEVE IN YOU! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. BUT everyone knows that bedtimes are impossible in college. Especially in our apartment. But maybe now that you have spanish hair do's and wear spanish clothing and have spanish teeth and are a spaniard, maybe things will be different.

    WHY DOES JO HAVE A SWEET NAME LIKE JOSEPHUS AND I AM JUST ANOTHER POCAHONTAS INDIAN SAVAGE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE JUNGLE BOOK. Ok maybe I like it a lot.


    Hahaha you were definitely birthed at Lake Powell. That is one of the few things I am actually glad I said.

    ReplyDelete